|Data Recovery Company|
- Remember that disaster recovery planning should not be limited to natural events like fires break-ins or natural disasters. There are plenty of things you can do to prevent loss of data in the first place, such as regular backups, ensuring that virus protection software is up-to-date and checking server logs for potential problems. Make sure that the data recovery company you are considering can provide a systematic approach to your individual needs.
- Training Facilities. Does the company provide training services that can equip your staff with the skills needed to supplement the protection of business and personal data? By running regular training programs, the chances of you maintaining a trouble-free environment are considerably enhanced.
- Flexibility. Make sure the company you choose is able to keep up the level of service you require as your company grows larger. There is little point in forming a partnership with an outsourcing IT service if it cannot keep pace with your needs.
- Technology. Obtain detailed information about their data recovery practices and compare them with other companies so you can be certain that the most up-to-date technology is being used.
- Check that the company is able to perform regular reviews of emergency procedures and that they take a generally proactive approach to their service.